All Jefferson County elementary and middle school students (including Lakeway Christian Academy and Lakeway Heritage Community Coop) are eligible to participate in the Little Patriots Mini Golf Open!!!
When: April 25, 2020 at 10:00am
Where: Mossy Creek Mini Golf. 1204 George Ave., Jefferson City, TN 37760 (across from the Community Center on Hwy 92).
Phone 865-262-0620 for more information.
REPRESENT YOUR SCHOOL and bring home the trophy!
The top three boys and top three girls from each school will qualify for the tournament at no cost to the participant.
- To qualify, students must submit a scorecard in the MCMG Clubhouse between March 6 and April 18. Students may submit as many cards as they would like. (Standard rates apply during qualifying rounds. Students ages 5-11 play for $6. Students ages 12 and up play for $8.) Players can also play for a discounted rate (Save $3 per student) on the Modern Woodmen Qualifying Nights.
- Selected participants will be contacted by email on April 19. Participants have until April 21 to confirm attendance. Selected particpants that fail to respond to the email by April 21 will be removed from the tournament and an alternate will be selected.
- The rain date for the Little Patriot Open is Tuesday, May 5 at 6PM.
Modern Woodmen Qualifying Nights (Save $3!!!)
Tuesday, March 31 - 5PM to 7PM
Tuesday, April 14 - 5PM to 7PM
- Top School (Combined Boys and Girls Scores) – Elementary and Middle
- Top Boys and Girls Teams – Elementary and Middle
- Best Individual Score Boys and Girls – Elementary and Middle
- Top Administrator- Each school represented may send an administrator or teacher to represent their school.
Format: 1 Round (Stroke Play and Team Combined Scores)
Rules: Tournament will follow Official Mossy Creek Mini Golf Rules. All decisions by Rules Officials are final.